Branch/Brush Pickup Reminder: Annual Branch Pickup Begins on April 9th and will Continue Through May 18th
Branch/Brush Pickup Reminder: Annual branch pickup begins on April 9th and will continue through May 18th. Please note there is only one branch pickup per year.
The breakouts of the Township’s Zones are as follows:
- Zone 1: Gettysburg Pike between Township line near Rosegarden and Fisher Road, W. Lisburn Road between Rt. 15 and Monroe Township line, Grantham Road between Gettysburg Pike and Monroe Township line; Rosegarden; Ashcombe Farms; Ashcombe Farms North; Creekstone; Center Square; Center Square Manor; Country Square; Canterbury Estates (Collection will begin on April 9 thru April 13)
- Zone 2: S. Market Street between Rt. 15 and Simpson Park, W. Lisburn Road between Rt. 15 and S. Market Street; Grantham Road; Mill Road; Grantham Area (Woodbine Street, Laurel Street, Cedar Street, High Street, Yorkview Drive, Low Street); Edgewood (Sholly Drive, Woodside Drive); Spacious Acres; Park Ridge; Bumble Bee Hollow Road; Bumble Bee Hollow Development; Bowman’s Village; Bowman’s Hill; Bowmansdale between S. Market St. and Bumble Bee Hollow Road (Collection will begin on April 16 thru April 20)
- Zone 3: Williams Grove Road between Mech. line and PA Turnpike; Peachtree Village; Trindle Station; Diehl Road; Old Grove Road; Sinclair Road; Miller’s Crest; Miller’s Acres; S. York Street between Mech. line and PA Turnpike; S. Market Street between Mech. line and PA Turnpike; Sunnyland; Webercroft; Georgetown; Allendale Road; Stonehedge; Meadowood; Ridge Court; Geneva Drive; Nanroc Drive; Cedar Ridge; Ariel Court; Deerhaven; Wilson Lane; Heritage Acres; Fair Oaks (Collection will begin on April 23 thru April 27)
- Zone 4: E. Lisburn Road between Mt. Allen underpass and Lower Allen Township line; Hertzler Road from the railroad underpass to Arcona Road; Klinedinst Road; E. Winding Hill Road between Arcona Road and railroad tracks; Arcona Road; Arcona Estates; Raven Hills; Apache Trail; Pima Circle; Ford Farm; Allen Glen; McCormick Road; Bishop Road (Collection will begin on April 30 thru May 4)
- Zone 5: Fisher Road; Southview Drive cul-de-sac off of Fisher Road; Gettysburg Pike between Giant Foods and Fisher Road; Country Estates; Williams Grove Road between Fisher Road and PA Turnpike; W. Winding Hill Road; E. Winding Hill Road, between S. Market Street and Gettysburg Pike; S. York Street between PA Turnpike and Gettysburg Pike; Shepherdstown; Meadowview Estates; Arborfield; S. Market Street between Rt. 15 and PA Turnpike; Lindenwood; Arlington Hills; Gray Drive; Whitebrier (Wineberry Drive, Dewberry Court); Winding Hill Heights; Cumberland Parkway; Old Schoolhouse Lane; Reynolds Street (Collection will begin on May 7 thru May 11)
- Zone 6: Winding Hills Development; Hertzler Road from Mt. Allen Drive to the railroad underpass; Allenview; Bowmansdale east of S. Market Street; E. Lisburn Road between S. Market Street and Mt. Allen underpass; Witney Ridge; Spring Run Manor; Spring Run Acres; Mt. Allen Heights; Reservoir Hill; Kimberly Meadows; Park Hills Drive Area; Wayne Drive; Breezewood Hill (Midland Road, Breezewood Drive); Sleepy Hollow Farms (Lavina Drive, Hilda Court); Flintlock Ridge (Collection will begin on May 14 thru May 18)
Branch Pickup Guidelines:
- Please have all branches at the curb by 7:00 a.m. on Monday morning in your zone. We cannot guarantee a specific day that we will pick up branches in any given zone.
- The longer the branch, the better it is for workers to handle and place into the chip-per.
- Do not make your branch pile higher than three (3) feet or place branches in a pile wider than ten (10) feet. The limit is one (1) pile per house.
- We will not drive onto private roads, driveways or yards due to liability issues.
For additional information, see our Branch Pickup Page under services.
Lastly, please note the following schedule changes for the upcoming years:
- 2019 – Zone 6, Zone 5, Zone 4, Zone 3, Zone 2 and Zone 1
- 2020 – Zone 3, Zone 2, Zone 1, Zone 6, Zone 5 and Zone 4
- 2021 – Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 3, Zone 4, Zone 5 and Zone 6